From: rajmund [mailto:brajmund2000@...]
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 11:50 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: RE: [TechTalk] New developments on Blindtech

Hi Joseph,
LOL, Mike did neither of these things. You have been a moderator of a list
that I was on before, at the time, we didn't agree, but I can tell you, you
did do a good moderation job. Anyway, the BlindTech list went through a lot
of things. Mainly, constant moving, constant people like free tech guy,
co-owner difficulties, and now, moderator difficulties. So far, it was
strong enough to hold on. Sorry for those who know the song, where I got
the reference from. If not, I can send the lyrics off list. Should be
interesting what happens now, especially that they threw Carlos out for no
apparent reason. LOL, I'm still laughing on the reference above, Mike
always seems to just send admin notes. He never actually gave us the
possibility to speak about something off list. In fact, he's more like a
judge at this point. Although, a question. What's the plan by staying
subscribed to both lists?
PS. The BT list went calm again, since Mike sent his note a little while
ago.

Sent from a BrailleNote

From: Carlos <carlos1106@...
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 4:28 pm

No I didn't argue with him. My common about the new co-owner and his
response were both public.
From: Carlos <carlos1106@...
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 4:09 pm

With all due respect, Michael seems to go through one of these
phases about every few months. And this is not the first time
he
has given the list away and then taken control back within a
day.
The fact is that his new co-list owner was rude to me in private
messages and when I commented on this fact, he immediately went
on
the defensive and was quite rude himself. And when I defended
myself and responded to her rudeness, she immediately banned me
from
the list so no thanks.