From: Gerald Levy [mailto:bwaylimited@verizon.net]
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 1:01 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New developments on Blindtech

On the contrary. I think he would rush to join this list if he knew that Carlos was the owner just to stir up the pot a little.

Gerald

From: Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 5:19 pm

LOL probably, but despite my inclination to do so I wouldn't bother
arguing with him since I want to avoid some of the poor management
I've seen displayed on certain lists.
From: Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 5:02 pm

LOL I like to think that I'm not too much of a tyrant, but he would be
banned immediately.
From: Christina Stolze <christinastolze@gmail.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 4:33 pm

Carlos,
I agree with you even though I have only been a member for a short
time
and I haven't experienced some of the things you mentioned in this
email
but I didn't like it when they were rude to you because between you
and a
few other regular members that offer your help regularly and are
very
educated and helpful it seemed like you and a few others should have
done
this a long time ago. I will follow you wherever you go and I mean
that
in a good way I am not a stalker I just like what you do and how you
do
it.
Christina