From: Ann Parsons <akp@samobile.net>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2016 12:58 am
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] apex and contractions

Hi all,

No, actually, I mentioned the three forms of help available to see if
that would give any help. Actually, what you want to do is:

1. go to options menu.

2. Go down to Braille and enter. You want to change the reading
grade. So, go down to that and type enter.

Then, type B for grade 2.

You can also get there by using the backspace with G that was
suggested. Once you hit the backspace with G, you hit the b for grade II.

I did explain this in my message, but because you became angry,
thinking that I was just brushing you off by telling you to read the
manual, you didn't see it.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons