Re: Computer scam.

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

Hello, they probably have no clue about either.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajmund [mailto:brajmund2000@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 8:25 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Computer scam.

Hello,
Hmm, wonder whether they'd know what voice over, or better yet, a braille
device is? Would be interesting, when they find out braille devices have no
run dialogs.

From: Byron Stephens <bstephens122874@shaw.ca>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 4:38 pm

I have the video here that someone menchoned called scamming the
scammer,
it's good stuff. Spread this around to everyone you know and have them
do
it
as well. Here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watchv=GVQoAlQrnSg