Re: original messages was: Carlos: via sound card software package

Gene

Your program already is set to include previous messages.  Look below your message, the one you sent the list and you will see previous messages.  If you want to know how to change this setting, we need to know which e-mail program you are using.  The setting cannot be assumed to be in the same place in different programs.

Gene

Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2015 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: original messages was: [TechTalk] Carlos: via sound card software package

That is all well and good but I haven’t a clue on how to do that. I am not that good with the computer I am that novice who is afraid to break things and sometimes the intermediate computer user. If you can assist me in how to do that I would appreciate that for the most part I don’t really have too much to say because I would rather listen to learn but once in a while I might like to respond to ask for more information or something along those lines. Have a great day.

Christina

Date: Saturday, 5 September 2015 9:31 pm

> Hi Bill,
> Your message does not seem to contain the reply I posted so I'm not even
> quite sure what I said.

Sent from a Braille Sense