From: Chris G [mailto:jedikent@mysticaccess.email]
Sent: Saturday, September 5, 2015 12:49 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] CLCL - Clipboard manager updated after 10 years

Funny, I was just about to write an email asking if anyone knew of any
good accessible clipboard managers.

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
http://www.MysticAccess.com

Check out our eclectic and comprehensive assistive technology podcasts at:
http://www.MysticAccessPodcast.com

Contact:

Phone: (716) 543-3323
Direct Line: (716) 670-1221
Facebook: mysticaccessempower
Twitter: MysticAccess
733 Delaware Rd 341
Buffalo, NY 14223

On Sat, 5 Sep 2015 11:21:52 -0400
"Carlos" <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

For anyone who is not familiar with it, CLCL
http://www.nakka.com/soft/index_eng.html
is a powerful and advanced clipboard manager. Despite the fact that until
yesterday the program had not been updated in over 10 years, it has always
been quite stable and worked very well on all versions of Windows including
10. The latest version does not seem to have any obvious new features as
far as I can tell, but if nothing else it should at least run even more
smoothly on newer editions of Windows therefore increasing it's lifespan.
Note this program has many advanced features and may not be suitable for the
average user. It does not even include any documentation. Despite this
fact, many of it's users have referred to it as one of the most powerful