Re: Attempting to subscribe to a specific podcast

Flor Lynch

Sorry, when I tried that link, I got: “Safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found.”

What’s the name of the podcast? In the podcatching clients that I have on my iPhone, I know of DownCast and RSSRadio, it’s best to search by the podcast title.

From: Jessica D
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2015 7:24 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Attempting to subscribe to a specific podcast
Hi
I found a podcast I want to subscribe to, but icatcher; my podcast player of choice, says the link is invalid.
I have emailed the developer, and I'm waiting for response. In the meantime, I was wondering if one of you guys could help me.
How could I subscribed to this podcast?
Here's the link,

Thanks,
Jessica