Re: Alternatives to Gmail

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

Hi Matt, how accessible is the outlook.com site? I love Gmail because you can use standard view and its not cluttered which is more than I can say for sites like yahoo.

From: Matt [mailto:matt.from.florida@...]
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2016 2:41 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Alternatives to Gmail

I have not used any other service other than a outlook.com/Hotmail account and then what I have from my ISP. I don’t know about yahoo. But these is the main emails accounts I think is outlook.com/Hotmail account, Gmail account and yahoo. I don’t know if AOL is still around or not. I highly recommend Gmail. Or outlook.com/hot mail accounts.