Re: Alternatives to Gmail

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

I’ve noticed that when you use gmx, some of the links aren’t in English.

From: Rajmund [mailto:brajmund2000@...]
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2016 5:20 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Alternatives to Gmail

Hello,

AOL is, but GMX has a tiny little accessible web version, almost like a virtual email app.

Sent from an iPad Air

On 12 Mar 2016, at 7:41 pm, Matt <matt.from.florida@...> wrote:

I have not used any other service other than a outlook.com/Hotmail account and then what I have from my ISP. I don’t know about yahoo. But these is the main emails accounts I think is outlook.com/Hotmail account, Gmail account and yahoo. I don’t know if AOL is still around or not. I highly recommend Gmail. Or outlook.com/hot mail accounts.