From: "Chris G" <jedikent@mysticaccess.email>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2015 8:38 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] JAWS for DOS

Hi,
This link should get you the download:

http://www.allinaccess.com/happ/files/jaws/

Chris

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
http://www.MysticAccess.com

Check out our eclectic and comprehensive assistive technology podcasts at:
http://www.MysticAccessPodcast.com

Contact:

Phone: (716) 543-3323
Direct Line: (716) 670-1221
Facebook: mysticaccessempower
Twitter: MysticAccess
733 Delaware Rd 341
Buffalo, NY 14223

On Sat, 5 Sep 2015 13:54:31 -0400
"Bob J" <rjustice004@woh.rr.com> wrote:

Hello Group,

Does anybody out there have a copy of the public domain version of JAWS for DOS that you would be willing to share?

T I A

Bob AD8RJ

"It ain't ignorance that causes all the trouble in this world. It's the things people know that ain't so." --Edwin Howard Armstrong

---