Re: Promoting the list

Carlos

I did post a classified on Blind Bargains as a couple of members suggested, but I don't personally belong to any social networks.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2015 2:47 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Promoting the list

Here's another thought when it comes to promoting the list if and when needed. Why not use Facebook; Wordpress; and any other social media that you maybe on.

On Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 5:09 PM, amanda burt <aburt123@...> wrote:
Here here, I totally agree with this

Amanda

Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 11:34 PM

Hi Carlos and list,

I like a lot of traffic.  The more questions and answers that come in to my TechTalk  folder, the more opportunities I have to learn as a computer user.  And, eventually, the more opportunities I will have to assist others.  I can always hit the delete key if I am not interested in a topic.

Many thanks to Carlos and all who work to make this list work so well.

James