From: rajmund [mailto:brajmund2000@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2015 2:01 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Groups.io question

Hi,
I wrote: > I don't believe a group is deleted by the group owner, unless,
its violating
something.
By this, I meant, unless the group is violating something, it will not be
removed, unless the person who created the group, removes it. Was this not
what you asked?

From: Gary Bowers <gdbowers@swbell.net>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Saturday, 5 September 2015 10:39 pm
Subject: [TechTalk] Groups.io question

Are test groups removed or cancelled easily from Groups.io by the
list owner?

Gary

Sent from a Braille Sense

Sent from a Braille Sense