Re: Alternatives to Gmail

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

The AOL site seems pretty user friendly.

From: Joseph Hudson [mailto:jhud7789@...]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 4:23 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Alternatives to Gmail

Answer your question Matt, yes AOL is still around.

Joseph Hudson

Email

I device support

Telephone

2543007667

Skype

joseph.hudson89 facebook

Twitter

FaceTime/iMessage

On Mar 12, 2016, at 1:41 PM, Matt <matt.from.florida@...> wrote:

I have not used any other service other than a outlook.com/Hotmail account and then what I have from my ISP. I don’t know about yahoo. But these is the main emails accounts I think is outlook.com/Hotmail account, Gmail account and yahoo. I don’t know if AOL is still around or not. I highly recommend Gmail. Or outlook.com/hot mail accounts.