From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2015 11:56 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Attempting to subscribe to a specific podcast

When I use firefox to follow the link, a web page comes up showing various editions of a program.  However, the page contains no information about how to subscribe and it doesn't look like a podcast subscription page to me, at least not the few I've seen.  I don't subscribe to podcasts, I listen to them now and then but not by subscribing.  I don't think this page is the subscription page.  It looks like a page where people can listen to the podcasts without subscribing.

gene