From: Christina Stolze <christinastolze@gmail.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 6 September 2015 7:16 pm
Subject: Re: original messages was: [TechTalk] Carlos: via sound card software package

That is all well and good but I haven't a clue on how to do that. I am not that good with the computer I am that novice who is afraid to break things and sometimes the intermediate computer user. If you can assist me in how to do that I would appreciate that for the most part I don't really have too much to say because I would rather listen to learn but once in a while I might like to respond to ask for more information or something along those lines. Have a great day.
Christina

From: Carlos <carlos1106@nyc..rr.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Saturday, 5 September 2015 9:31 pm

Hi Bill,
Your message does not seem to contain the reply I posted so I'm not even
quite sure what I said.