From: Chris G [mailto:jedikent@mysticaccess.email]
Sent: Sunday, September 6, 2015 6:31 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Question about the Windows m keystroke

Hi,
Windows-d works better to focus the desktop as you just do it once and you
are there.
Windows-m has been a problem for a while in later versions of Windows.
As I type this I'm using the fast ring for insiders on Windows 10 and I just
tried Windows-m 3 times I was moved to the desktop on the first press.

Chris

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
http://www.MysticAccess.com

Check out our eclectic and comprehensive assistive technology podcasts at:
http://www.MysticAccessPodcast.com

Contact:

Phone: (716) 543-3323
Direct Line: (716) 670-1221
Facebook: mysticaccessempower
Twitter: MysticAccess
733 Delaware Rd 341
Buffalo, NY 14223

On Sat, 5 Sep 2015 19:02:30 -0500
"Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com> wrote:

This is a known problem. I have to issue the command Windows key m twice
almost every time I want to return to the desktop. If you want to avoid the
problem, just issue the command twice quickly instead of once. I have the
problem in Windows 7 and I've seen others discuss it as well. I wouldn't be
surprised if many users in Windows 7 and higher have this problem.

Gene