From: Anders Holmberg [mailto:anders@...]
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2015 1:49 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] converting PDF and retaining paragraph format

Hi!

I am also very intrested in this question.

As i am in need of it with a manual i have.

/A

6 sep. 2015 kl. 16:55 skrev Dean Martineau <topdot@...>:

I like to convert PDF documents to other formats, usually text but could be any of several others.  When I use the conversion routine built into Adobe Reader, all the line breaks are converted into hard line breaks, making it hard to find the actual paragraph boundaries.  Does anybody have a solution to this?

Dean