Re: converting PDF and retaining paragraph format

Flor Lynch

Is there a file size limit on the pdf’s it will convert? LotApps is a good suite of utilities: I’ve used it to convert pdf’s to html before. While it did so, there were no links (as had been in the original pdf), except for top and bottom of page, and next page (That might’ve been the poorly structured pdf’s, though.) .

From: Smiling?
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2015 10:11 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] converting PDF and retaining paragraph format

Free PDF to Word Converter (no installation necessary):

LotApps Free PDF To Word Converter is a windows software that quickly converts PDF documents to Microsoft Word formats (docx). you can batch convert portable PDF's to editable Word files with preserving the original formatting: text, images, column and row layout.

PDF to Word direct link:

http://lotapps.com/download/pdf2word.zip