Re: how rude: please advise using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware latest version

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

Pam, this is so true. I remember having to call my ISP years ago and I actually dealt with a customer service rep who told me that I should call back when I had a sighted person with me who could actually read what was on the screen.

Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 7:22 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how rude: please advise using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware latest version

Yes, so many of these places we have to deal with can’t seem to wrap their heads around the fact that alot of us don’t live with a sighted person at our beck and call.  Pam.

Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 5:21 PM

Subject: Re: [TechTalk] how rude: please advise using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware latest version

Hello,
The surely there's a family member bit is kinda rood, though.

On 17/03/2016 5:47 pm, Carlos <carlos1106@...> wrote:

They do offer support, but very few small companies are willing to remote into your machine and risk causing damage.  I understand your frustration, but you are asking for a service which most small companies simply don't offer.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 1:29 PM

Subject: [TechTalk] how rude: please advise using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware latest version

Tom replied:

Hi Heather

No I’m sorry but we do not offer any other form of support beyond this email\ticket system. Surely there must be a friend, neighbor or family relative you can contact?

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.