Re: accessible amazon verses regular amazon

Monica Jones

Lol, no, they aren’t trying to separate us; it’s their way of trying to help. I use both of them. I like the accessible site, but sometimes I’ve been to their regular site. I haven’t been to either in awhile though. If I had too much trouble with the regular site, I have called them and found their customer service very helpful. If that has changed, I haven’t heard.

From: Matt
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] accessible amazon verses regular amazon

Well the accessibility site is just their mobile site! No that is not their intension at all to separate us. Yes the accessibility site is a streamline site as most mobile sites is and most accessibility sites is. Just like Google Gmail. It is a choice you can use it or use the standard site. I personally don’t have a problem with their accessibility site!