Re: accessible amazon verses regular amazon

Monica Jones

Lol, no, they aren’t trying to separate us; it’s their way of trying to help. I use both of them. I like the accessible site, but sometimes I’ve been to their regular site. I haven’t been to either in awhile though. If I had too much trouble with the regular site, I have called them and found their customer service very helpful. If that has changed, I haven’t heard.

Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] accessible amazon verses regular amazon

Well the accessibility site is just their mobile site! No that is not their intension at all to separate us. Yes the accessibility site is a streamline site as most mobile sites is and most accessibility sites is. Just like Google Gmail. It is a choice you can use it or use the standard site. I personally don’t have a problem with their accessibility site!

Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 6:27 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] accessible amazon vurses regular amazon

I find the accessible site not to have everything the regular site has and I do not even know why they created a screenreaders site.  It saids your not equal and we want to keep you separte. Heather

Hi Bill,

If you look on Amazon or a similar website you might find better deals.  The accessible Amazon link for screenreader users is below.

Take care.
Mike, Go Dodgers!

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 8:16 AM

Subject: [TechTalk] concerning Malwarebytes

Hi,
the problem I'm experiencing is that when I'm on their web site, I can
put all the stuff in there, but i can't seem to submit the order,
unless the free one does everything I need it to. can you be of
specifric help here?
thanks,
Bill K.

Monni, the coffee gal
Twitter, @Monni52

Facebook, Monica Rose Jones

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.