Re: Diary

Monica Jones

If you used MSWord, you could always protect it with a password that says only you can open it and then another that says only you can read it. I think this can still be done with the newer versions.

Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 5:00 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Diary

My answer wouldn’t help  you, because it would not be anything having to do with a computer or an iPhone.  It would be plain old braille.  In order for anybody to see that, they would have to come to my house and find it.  And then, they would have to be able to read braille.  You can’t get any more secure than that!  Pam.