Re: Diary

Monica Jones

To find things, there is the find command in Word and then there is your screen reader find command. These work very well, even in Notepad. I don’t know of a journal program other than the one in Outlook but there probably is one somewhere. I remember when I kept a diary in braille; I had one notebook and started a second. It was in high school. My cousins were children at the time, a few years later, they were fascinated with braille so I gave it to them to play with. I had stuff in there I couldn’t believe I had written, lol. If they could read it, they would not have gotten it, fascinated or not, grins.

From: Matt
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Diary

No privacy is not really the question . More wanting to know what they used to create one other than just a note pad or word pad or MS word in general. Did they use word and some kind of template or just use word and started writing in it. which would seem hard to find things in it and so on.  Without a template that would let you log in logs that could easy be found and so on.