Re: accessible amazon vurses regular amazon

Monica Jones

Lol, yeh, Marie, that’s what I meant in my message; I’m a junky too and am flexible enough to use both when I need it.

From: Marie
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 8:57 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] accessible amazon vurses regular amazon

I find I can do my shopping on the regular list, put things in my shopping cart and then switch to the other site for much easier checkout. Works great for me. I am such an Amazon junkie I always find a way! LOL
Marie

Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 3:27 PM

I find the accessible site not to have everything the regular site has and I do not even know why they created a screenreaders site.  It saids your not equal and we want to keep you separte. Heather
Hi Bill,

If you look on Amazon or a similar website you might find better deals.  The accessible Amazon link for screenreader users is below.

Take care.
Mike, Go Dodgers!