Re: New developments on Blindtech

Flor Lynch

Yes. As long as it's 'clean', and unlikely to cause offence. (And I don't mean like cutting fine lines as to what is and is not allowed, as in the hearing aid thread, LOL.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 9:13 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] New developments on Blindtech

Welcome to the list Flor,
And I agree that a certain amount of humor is acceptable as long as it
doesn't get out of hand.
From: Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 4:28 pm

No I didn't argue with him. My common about the new co-owner and his
response were both public.
From: Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Sunday, 30 August 2015 4:09 pm

With all due respect, Michael seems to go through one of these phases
about every few months. And this is not the first time he has given
the
list away and then taken control back within a day. The fact is that
his
new co-list owner was rude to me in private messages and when I
commented
on this fact, he immediately went on the defensive and was quite rude
himself. And when I defended myself and responded to her rudeness,
she
immediately banned me from the list so no thanks.