Re: Ineed an IPAD referral

Nancy Hill

This is my very first Bite of the Apple. My husband has an IPHONE, which he loves, but this is my first Apple device.

Thanks to ALL who offered help. So far, having an Apple I device has been a sweet occasion.
Nancy

On 9/6/2015 9:24 PM, Juanita Martin wrote:
Just curious; do you already have an iPhone, or is this your first Idevice?

On Sep 6, 2015, at 4:05 PM, Nancy Hill <girlyscream@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi All,

I just got an IPAD Friday and I need to start figuring out how to use it.

Is there a group just for IPADs relating to the blind/visually impaired? It needs to be one that would only smile and not laugh out loud when I ask simple questions.

Please give me some ideas.

Thanks,
Nancy
Nancy