Juan Gonzalez
E-Z Computer Repair
(224) 730-4896

On Sep 7, 2015, at 12:30 AM, Carlos <carlos1106@...> wrote:

Unfortunately, when it comes to making applications more accessible, some developers are cooperative and some will in fact simply ignore you.
----- Original Message -----
From: Mike B.
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2015 1:25 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Solid state drives and defragmenting

Hi Carlos,

Yes, it has been quite sometime ago.  I believe it's up to Auslogics8, & the last time it was accessible, that I know of, was Auslogics5.  I keep asking the Auslogics people when they will make Auslogics accessible for the blind again, but I never get a reply.  I really liked the program, & I still use it for things like, Drive Wiper, since the CCleaner drive wiping tool won't work for some reason on my computer, & the Disk Fragmenting.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!