From: Kimsan Song [mailto:kimsansong@...]
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 2:00 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: RE: [TechTalk] cortana

I see that you have a skype, if you would be kind enough and if you are willing to assist via skype, my skype name is kimsan224.

However, with today being my last day of summer break, and I return to work tomorrow, my lil ones go back to school tomorrow, if you are willing to help via skype, lets schedule something.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...