From: Allen West [mailto:alwest0324@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2016 2:20 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] color identifier

On 4/2/16, Matt <matt.from.florida@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes that is why I don't have any of them . Yes Crowd Viz is very good
as well but it is a paid thing where you pay for so many calls that is
connected. The price is not much and then Be my eyes is also good.
Both of these is much better than the color ID apps. Also TapTapSee is not
too bad.
I also just like to have someone I can face time and get my info.
Also if you do face book or something like that you could try snapping
a picture of it and then posting and asking friends up there. JST

<mailto:Matt.from.florida@gmail.com> Matt.from.florida@gmail.com