Re: office 365

Nimer Jaber

In short, anybody that says it doesn't work doesn't know how to use their screen reader. It works quite well... in fact an Office 365 subscription will let you download the same office to your comp.

On 03-Apr-16 19:57, Kelsey Nicolay wrote:
Hello,
I am using Office home and student 2010, but I am considering switching to Office 365. I have heard conflicting things about whether Office 365 works with JAWS. Therefore, if anyone uses JAWS, how well does Office 365 work with it? I am using JAWS 17. I don't want to subscribe and then realize that the software does not work well with JAWS. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay