From: Carolyn Arnold [mailto:4carolyna@...]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2016 1:11 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Prepaid phone plans

Problem is, we've got to get through this Verizon contract. I don't see us
making any changes, which makes the thing start all over again. At the end
of this two years, we can reevaluate.

The iPhone is in a blue Otter Box case. A lady at the grocery store wanted
us to sign up for coupons. I said, we'd have to print them?" She said she
could send to the phone. I said, "he has an iPhone." He said, "you mean this
blue boy here?" He pulled it out and she did whatever had to be done, and
now when the coupons come, he can just show from his phone at the store.
It's called digital coupons.

Bye for now,

Carolyn