Blindsquare

Bill <billmeister@...>

Hi Matt and everyone,
Matt, I think you're the one to suggest that I get blindsquare, and I now have it and have already set it up and have added some of my own special places.
can you suggest anything special that I should set up with the program?

Incidentally, now I have set up the Tyler voice since that's one of the voices that I especially like.l I find with my hearing difficulties that i have problems with some of the female speech options, and I'm more likely to to identify more words if a male voice says it than a female voice says it. does that make any sense to you at all?
Many thanks,
Bill k.