Hi,
it’s $29.99
I hope this helps.

On Apr 4, 2016, at 1:53 PM, Dave Mitchel <dbmitchel@centurylink.net> wrote:

Bill, I was just at Blind Square and could not find a cost for the program. can you tell me the cost in U.S.?
thanks,

-----Original Message----- From: Bill Koppelmann
Sent: Monday, April 4, 2016 10:45 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Blindsquare

Hi Matt and everyone,
Matt, I think you're the one to suggest that I get blindsquare, and I
now have it and have already set it up and have added some of my own
special places.
can you suggest anything special that I should set up with the program?

Incidentally, now I have set up the Tyler voice since that's one of the
voices that I especially like.l I find with my hearing difficulties
that i have problems with some of the female speech options, and I'm
more likely to to identify more words if a male voice says it than a
female voice says it. does that make any sense to you at all?
Many thanks,
Bill k.