From: Maria Campbell [mailto:lucky1@...]
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 2:56 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] cortana

Does this mean one can't use Cortana without a Microsoft account? I don't believe I have one.

On 8/30/2015 5:06 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,

To whoever was trying to set up Cortana:

Make sure you are:

·Using Windows 10.

·Logged in via Microsoft Account.

The steps are:

1.Select “Try Cortana”.

2.When asked to sign into your Microsoft Account, log int using your ID
and password.

3.You’ll be greeted with a few settings, including enabling Cortana,
letting Cortana use your location, letting Cortana respond when you say
“Hey Cortana” and so on.

4.Once set up, with a microphone connected, press Windows+C to bring up
Cortana.

Cheers,

Joseph