Re: Online fax services

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

Hi Matt, I hardly need to send faxes and this stuff can’t be sent by Email. I have a friend who is willing to fax the stuff for me but I thought I would ask just in case I could fax the stuff myself.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 11:28 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Online fax services

No cannot remember now I went thru this a while back and ended up deciding not to do it and ended up going to a fax machine to do this.  I was going to buy one or get a modem for my PC but never got around to it . I just don’t send enough of them to talk about. But when you need to you have to do this. Usually it is for medical or insurance reason. If they will take it by email I would scan it in Adobe and then password protect it. But here again I think you have to have the full version of adobe reader.  If you have MS Word you could do it in that as well.

Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 11:21 AM

Thanks Matt, do you know of companies that are pretty safe to use?

Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 11:18 AM

There is tons of them. If you are sending things that is really personal then you might want to look and make sure it is as secure as possible. I myself just don’t like these internet fax companies . I would rather go to a fax machine or buy one or get a modem for my PC and use something like windows fax that is already on windows and do it that way. Of course if they will take it in an email it is better if you send it encrypted and password protected.  Then you can call them with the encryption key and password and when they get it will be able to open it up

BTW: you know you can buy a fax machine for less than 100 bucks now.

Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 10:46 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Online fax services

Hi group, does anyone know of any services that will allow you to send faxes online?

Thanks in advance,

Sylvia.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.