Re: Online fax services

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

Hi Matt, I hardly need to send faxes and this stuff can’t be sent by Email. I have a friend who is willing to fax the stuff for me but I thought I would ask just in case I could fax the stuff myself.

Thanks for your suggestions.

From: Matt [mailto:matt.from.florida@...]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 11:28 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Online fax services

No cannot remember now I went thru this a while back and ended up deciding not to do it and ended up going to a fax machine to do this.  I was going to buy one or get a modem for my PC but never got around to it . I just don’t send enough of them to talk about. But when you need to you have to do this. Usually it is for medical or insurance reason. If they will take it by email I would scan it in Adobe and then password protect it. But here again I think you have to have the full version of adobe reader.  If you have MS Word you could do it in that as well.