From: Sugar [mailto:sugarsyl71@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2015 8:23 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] MSE

Good morning everyone
Yesterday I deleted MSE from my programs on accident, not surehow but I did.
Well anyways I called the disability hot line for Microsoft because when I
tried to reinstall it there was a error and it wouldn't let me install.
After 3 or 4 hours of them trying to figure it out, ran a lot of
scans(happy nothing was found..smile) and uninstalling Malware bites as
well, they said" let us get back to you in 2 or 3 days"
So I went back and installed Malware bites and it was good but still no MSE.
Now I realize that this topic is a or can be a forever thred by experience
but it is what I use and I will keep using it.
I have used both malware bites and MSE since 2001 and I've never had issues
with any virus or anything.smile
So if anyone can adivse me or tell me how or what to do about getting rid
of this error(sorry I don't have that number) I would appreciate it.

I use Jaws 14 on a windows 7, office 2010 and on my desk top.

Thank so much
Have a great day
Sugar
There is speaking grace. Colossians 4:6 says, "Let your speech be always
with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer
every man."
~Blessings, Sugar