Listening to the radio on 3g? Is it really such a good idea?

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi all,
For reasons, I only have 3g wifi, as of this point. As some of you will know, I like listening to the radio, rather than having own collection. So, here's the question. I think I know the answer, but just want to confirm. So, I use m3u files, that are between 128 and 64 kbps. Am I right to think, that this means if I listen to a radio station for an hour, and it is a 64 kbps, does it mean I will use up 3840 kb off the 3g? Any clarification is appreciated!

Sent from a Braille Sense