From: Dan [mailto:ablindvouser@icloud.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 9, 2016 1:22 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] A question regarding low-cost hearing aids or
personal listening amps

Hello,
It's free. Of course they are wanting to sell you an aid. But the person who
did mine didn't think I needed an aid. However, I do and that's why I'm
going to get another evaluation from my ENT's Audiologist. But still unless
they are totally blind, they really don't understand how just a small
decrease in hearing can have a major affect on the person with any degree of
loss.
JMO.

Dan

On Apr 9, 2016, at 9:37 AM, Rick Alfaro <rick.alfaro@gmail.com> wrote:

Dan, what was the cost for the audiogram from Costco?

Best regards,

Rick Alfaro