From: Adrien Collins <adriencollins22160@gmail.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Tuesday, 8 September 2015 9:39 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Listening to the radio on 3g? Is it really such a good idea?

Hi Rajmund

Sounds similar to the one I have just started, it has 15 gb
a month, but it depends on how old it is, mine is 4g though,
3g and 4g are the same price.

Regards

Adrien

From: Adrien Collins <adriencollins22160@gmail.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Tuesday, 8 September 2015 8:19 pm
really such a good idea?

Hi Rajmund

I had 3g but have just cancelled it because of my move but
was quite able to use it for my skype, radio and other
things ok, I had 12 gb a month but I don't know what your
limit is, it is different for different providers.
Regards

Adrien