Re: question about audible.com books

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

Hi Vicki, all Audible books have an extension of .aa. This won’t change if you only want to download a single book.

From: Vicki [mailto:vwherry4@...]
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2016 11:55 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] question about audible.com books

I am a little confused about something when it comes to the audible books on audible.com.

It appears that if a person just wants to order a single book without a membership, it's possible, although the cost is more.

If this is true, when the book is downloaded, what format would it be in?

Would you still need the audible player or would it download in an mp3 format?

Thanks.

Vicki

“And with us too, don’t we have to wash each other’s feet day after day? But what does this mean? That all of us must help one another. Sometimes I am angry with someone or other . . . but . . . let it go, let it go, and if he or she asks you a favor, do it.”

Pope Francis
Homily at the Mass of the Last Supper, 28 March 2013