Re: Defragging Data Drives

Jim Wohlgamuth

Hi there!
I defrag all my drives, I have it set up to defrag on a weekly basis.  I suspect though that unless you are placing and removing a large amount of data onto this drive that it isn't all that crucial.  I might be wrong, and if so someone will correct me.  I do believe however, that if you are using a solid state drive, that takes some other defrag utility.  Hope this helps! Good Luck & Have A Good Day! de
<KF8LT><Jim>.

On 10-Apr-16 17:27, Mike B. wrote:

Hi All,

Is it good practice to defrag your data drives from time to time?  Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
Remember folks, it's tax time!  If you add, IRS to the word, the, you get "T H E I R S".  That spells THEIRS!