Re: Two of the fastest USB 3 flash drives currently available

Sylvia <sylvia0647@...>

Hi Carlos, I know you posted this several days ago but I wanted to know if you have used the drive yet and what you think of its performance.

From: Carlos [mailto:carlos1106@...]
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2016 7:48 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Two of the fastest USB 3 flash drives currently available

Here are two of the fastest USB 3 flash drives currently available.  Note that these are both 128 GB capacity because that is what I was looking for at the time I found these models.  However, the second one is available in smaller capacities.  The first one actually uses a solid state drive controller which is kind of cool.  It is technically faster than the second model, but based on the reviews, it is also slightly larger and uses a cap.  I don't like flash drives with caps so I decided to purchase the second one instead.

Corsair Flash Voyager GTX

Lexar JumpDrive P20