Re: another question concerning the echo

rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Hi Gene,
I hear you. I would not have, and so far, have never bought music. LOL, I don't even pay for apps, as long as what is out there for free, can do it. So far, it could.

Sent from a BrailleNote

----- Original Message -----
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 12:59:07 -0500
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] another question concerning the echo

It is doing it because the song is not available for free listening from wherever you are trying to listen to it from, I presume Amazon. It is giving you a sample because a sample is available for free listening.

It is understanding you properly. Others may have different opinions or preferences but there is so much free music available from Youtube and Spotify and I assume other music streaming services that I see no point in purchasing anything unless it is something I really want and it must be paid for.. Then, maybe, I'd pay. But I don't recall wanting the very few things I cannot listen to for free enough to ever have paid for one.

Gene
----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 10:55 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] another question concerning the echo

It sounds like it is miss understanding you. I have never had it do this! I suppose it would do this if it was playing a sample of a song you was going to buy. So what song does it say this on?

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com

Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 10:23 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] another question concerning the echo

A good wednesday morning happy hump day okay Inoticed that sometimes when I ask echo to play a song it says here is a sample of the tune what does that mean

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.