From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 12:59:07 -0500
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] another question concerning the echo

It is doing it because the song is not available for free listening from wherever you are trying to listen to it from, I presume Amazon. It is giving you a sample because a sample is available for free listening.

It is understanding you properly. Others may have different opinions or preferences but there is so much free music available from Youtube and Spotify and I assume other music streaming services that I see no point in purchasing anything unless it is something I really want and it must be paid for.. Then, maybe, I'd pay. But I don't recall wanting the very few things I cannot listen to for free enough to ever have paid for one.