Re: I phone six and adding a new contact

Jessica Dail <jldail13@...>

Hi,
This app allows you to speak the first & last name for a new contact, as well as the phone number, then stores the contact in the contacts app.
It can't view already existing contacts.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 13, 2016, at 3:20 PM, Donna <donnamarie1947@roadrunner.com> wrote:

Hi what does this allow you to do funny it let me dictate the name. DonnaAt 12:04 PM 4/13/2016, you wrote:
Hi,
You can't dictate phone numbers.
To solve this problem, I recommend an app called "crocus contact."
It is accessible without voiceover.
I don't have it, but I might download it right now, just so I have it when I need it.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 13, 2016, at 2:56 PM, Donna <donnamarie1947@roadrunner.com> wrote:

I was dictating got as far as the first and last name but when it go to the phone number seemed like it was not letting me dictate it is this just how it is or did I not tap on the right thing to allow me to dictate the number.
Donna Thanks for help..