From: Matt
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 7:51 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Drobox question

Well, if you have the drop box app on your PC there is no way to do this. As
it will show up in the drop box app on your computer. The only way is to get
rid of the drop box app and then just delete the file from your computer. Or
use a cloud service that you are not going to have their app on your
computer like one drive or google drive and just upload the file from the
site and once it is uploaded you can delete it from your computer. That is
you want it in the cloud .

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com