From: "Donna" <mermaid7@bellsouth.net
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 06:43:10 -0400
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Tetrus for brailleNote apex?

This is a bit off topic. When I had sight Tetris was my all time favorite game! I wish someone would develop an accessible IOS Tetris game. Happy playing to those who have access to a Tetris game.

Donna

On Sep 9, 2015, at 4:14 AM, rajmund <brajmund2000@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
I'd enter it in uncontracted. It opens the tetris game, though, I have never understood it. Or rather, I don't know where to rotate what, so I have always played text adventures, instead. Although, I hope that there's someone, who knows how to play tetris. LOL, my record is 506, but I can't reproduce that, ever since. Oh, you enter it once.

Sent from a BrailleNote

From: Jessica D <jldail13@gmail.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Tuesday, 8 September 2015 10:03 pm
Subject: [TechTalk] Tetrus for brailleNote apex?

Hi,
I want to find out how I can obtain and play tetrus on my BrailleNote. Can anyone please tell me how to get it? Does it cost? Is it legal?
Thanks, Jessica

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from a Braille Sense