Re: Nvda & windows 10 (latest versions for users?)

jldail13@...

Hi,
Did they really add ccandy crush into windows 10? I don't like the game either, but saw the game referenced in your article, so figured I would ask.

I hope this is not off-topic, for the question I asked.
Thanks,
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 30, 2015, at 8:09 PM, Beth <thebluesisloose@...> wrote:

are you nuts? That's my work! I love what I wrote there, but I should add to what's there. NVDA 2015.3 does have its workings on. It lags a bit with Edge, but no more weird notifications that this app is incompatible.  So ... Michael Babcock, I am pleased that you referenced my work. :)
Beth
Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920
On 8/30/2015 6:00 PM, Michael Babcock wrote:
Jessica:
welcome to the list, you might want to review this article:
"NVDA 2015.3: A BETTER SOLUTION FOR WINDOWS 10”
hope it helps.

Michael Babcock
Blind Dad, Brother, and Your Digital Marketing Partner :
@payown on periscope and twitter.

On Aug 30, 2015, at 4:59 PM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi
My name is Jessica.
I joined this list today, as soon as I got the invitation.
My question is, how well do windows 10, & the latest version of NVDA work together?

My computer currently has windows 8.1, and jaws 16; but since JAWS has been locking up my computer lately, I'm thinking about switching.
ANY HELP/TIPS, AND/OR OPINIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED. Sent from my iPhone