Re: computer not doing Windows update

Matt

Well, that is a little different than her problem as it will not get the updates at all I understand. I don’t know why you don’t get notified of updates if you have it set that way. I personally have my set to manual and just have a reminder set to check once a week for updates to W7 and W10 .

From: john s [mailto:jschwery@...]
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 8:10 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] computer not doing Windows update

My wife and I are in the same situation.  We both use win 7, no malware or viruses.  If we manually get the updates, we can get them.  But our puters no longer notify us about the updates.  Our setting haven't changed.  We both use malware bytes, pro.

earlier, Matt, wrote:

Hi, then you need to do a virus scan and mile ware scan with something like mile ware bites. I suspect you have a virus or mile ware blocking windows update.

Matt.from.florida@...