From: Joe [mailto:jsoro620@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 1:46 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] eero

It's worth noting the $500 is only to buy a few of the devices. I think a
single router is only $250, but for $250 you can buy a very powerful router
that can do more than this brand. I personally don't mind logging into the
UI with a browser on my PC. LifeHacker had a very good review recently. I'm
sure you'll be able to find the article running a search on their site.

--
Musings of a Work in Progress:
www.JoeOrozco.com/