From: "Matt" <matt.from.florida@...
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date sent: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 05:59:24 -0400
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] iOS and photos

So you thinking they are (Facebook) first implementing this with Facebooks apps on IOS devices and Android devices and so on? I guess you have to start somewhere but wonder who told them this was where to start at ? As logic would say implement this on the Facebook mobile site first and then go from there.