Re: another wlm question. this time it involves a folder

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Move option is unavailable.

After deleting the labels, here is what it says now after opening wlm.

One of the folders I have and I am trying to delete is called cooking, btw.

Windows Live Mail

Could not select 'cooking' on the IMAP server. Try updating the folder list and

then try again.

OK Details >>

When I update the folder, still the same results.